- A coworker was helping an old woman (80s, I’d say) pick out a perfume. The one the lady liked was called Hollywood something-or-other, so the coworker said “Just think of the stars!” The old woman said “Well I’m not into the stars. I’m a musician. Do you have anything for musicians?” Awesome
- Guest in my lane wearing a cowboy hat was uber-polite, kept calling me ma’am, tipped his hat, and said he was much obliged. Had he been twenty years younger, I’d have had to ask for his number. Seriously.
- There is a cute boy, he has done nothing remotely charming but I think I could be smitten. He fits my profile—long brown hair, a beard. That’s what I look for in a guy. Obvs.
- I got home and Mom had a big bowl of corn-and-clam chowder waiting for me. And we have Krispy Kremes! And she smelled like chocolate chess pie.
- I’m currently cozied up under four blankets, with my Sassydog at my side. It’s only been four days since I dropped her off, but I have missed her so much.
How great is it that tomorrow is a day for being happy & grateful & hanging out with the people you love? That’s pretty crazy, that this is a holiday. I like it.
I’m seeing Ben Kweller on Sunday night! Maybe the Hackensaws the night beforee! Good Old War in a week! Fun next Sunday! I can’t remember the last time I did three shows in a week’s time. Pumped!
Hope you all have a great day tomorrow. Big love.