This just makes me want to try Yapple out of spite.
…why would you spend that kind of dough to open up right next to a competitor’s established shop? That makes zero sense for a small business dependent on walk-in traffic.
Apparently this location is always SUPER crowded, like jam packed…so I guess they’re trying to get the overflow? But also I probably won’t really go to either shop because I don’t live in that neighborhood anymore and I don’t really like crowds. Cool story.Source: richmondbizsense.com
- blackkvlt likes this
- lindsaymackay reblogged this from neighborhoodr-richmond
- youngkennedy likes this
- backstagebethy likes this
- liannakristine reblogged this from neighborhoodr-richmond and added:
- stuckinabucket reblogged this from backstagebethy and added:
- backstagebethy reblogged this from stuckinabucket and added:
- neighborhoodr-richmond posted this